Incident Investigation Fundamentals
This course is designed to give the fundamental knowledge around the incident investigation process.
- Understand why incidents are investigated
- Be able to understand the costs of incidents
- Determine information relevant to an incident investigation
- Identify contributing and root causes
- Process for establishing corrective actions
- Be able to write a professional incident investigation report
- This course has a 10 question quiz (multiple choice & True / False). Passing mark is 80%
Specific Learning Needs / Accommodations
- If you have any specific learning needs and/or accommodations please contact us via the contact page.
- Participants will have access to the course for 180 days. If more time is needed for course completion please contact us to extend course access.
0% Complete 0/12 Steps