This course release date is To Be Determined (TBD)
This course is designed to provide the health and safety professional with an introduction to project management as well as to provide insight into how project management processes can be used to achieve health and safety objectives.
- Understand a project life cycle
- Be able to develop a project plan
- Understand the basics of developing a project budget
- Examine the best ways to identify project goals
- Identify how to successfully close a project
- Recognise common project constraints
- Analyze how health and safety activities integrate into project life cycles
- Understand strategies to achieve successful projects
- This course has a 15 question quiz (multiple choice & True / False). Passing mark is 80%
Specific Learning Needs / Accommodations
- If you have any specific learning needs and/or accommodations please contact us via the contact page.